There are seven condominium projects currently approved by Fannie Mae in Arizona based on the latest list updated on 09/19/2011. The Fannie Mae (FNMA) approved condos in Arizona are:
- 3rd Ave Palms Condominiums – The entire project has been approved for Fannie Mae financing. It’s located in Phoenix, AZ. Their current approval expires on 10/20/2011.
- Safari Drive Condominiums – The project in marketing phase. In the Phase I buildings C and E have been approved. In Phase II buildings D, F, G and H are approved. This project is located in Scottsdale, AZ. The current approval on both phases and buildings expires on 3/29/2012.
- Sunland Springs Village Golf Condominiums – This condo project is located in Mesa, AZ. Their approval expires on 03/02/2012. Only a few buildings and units are approved.
- The Arbors Condominiums – This entire project located in Scottsdale has been approved till 08/18/2012.
- The Sage – Entire project, located in Scottsdale has been approved till 9/25/2011
- The Townhomes at Sunland Springs Village – Only certain units are approved in this condo project located in Mesa, AZ. Their current approval expires on 12/15/2011.
For up to date info regarding Fannie Mae Approved Condos in Arizona, Click Here.